Sunday, May 3, 2020

Creative Doodle Art Illustrations And Icons











About:





Amazing Super CoOl Doodle art !! 

If you are looking for some Super cool and Unique illustration ideas for your website, mobile app or customized cards then DoOdle art is the best Option for you ;).



This gig is designed specially for doodle art and other customized Icons and illustrations.



Why Me ?

I am experienced and PRO - Graphics designer with 10 years of experience in this field of Graphics and design but new here on Fiverr.com ;). So, it's a great news for you ;). I am offering you these illustrations in more then half of the original price :). 

So, what are you waiting for ? Lets just discuss your ideas with me and lets just get started ;).



Limited offer !!

I am also offering special discounts and Giveaways for my repeated clients ;) 



Important Request !!!!

Don't place orders without contacting me Sometimes we are overloaded with work and don't take any further orders :) !! or read the description carefully before placing your order. Only serious buyers contact me no "selfish" and "unrealistic" demands please..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

charcoal_x responds quickly and professionally. Even when there was a mix up in the pictograms, charcoal_x fixed it right away and also responded to my requests for revisions to match my needs. Very easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :).

Seller's Response:

Really awesome work and very very fast turnaround on delivery. We’ll be back for the next stages very soon!! thanks for the amazing work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😊. Awesome client

Seller's Response:

The end product is something I imagined. Had to work through a few revisions as expected. Sometimes made to feel as if I am asking for too many changes. Overall good product in the end




No comments:

Post a Comment