Monday, May 4, 2020

Draw Black Ink Album Dark Art Illustration











About:

What I am offering?

A unique t shirt design drawn traditionally by hand with pen&ink, then cleaned and simple colored digitally if asked and delivered to you.



Fits well for?

Fits very well for band merch (rock, metal, hip hop,hardcore, punk, grindcore,...)



  • Band Merch
  • Band Logo
  • Album Art Band
  • Clothing brands

  • Stickers Design
  • Tattoos Design
  • Dark art



I offer Print-ready high resolution .png, .jpg or .psd files at commercial use!



Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your ideas, pictures, photos, sketches what are you want to realized!



I retain ownership (author) right. This means I am going to use the work on my portfolio or for marketing purposes if we didn't discussed opposite!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an awesome job and really took the time to get the right image. Definitely going to work with him again in the future

Seller's Response:

thank you very much, if you need my help, I will be willing to ...

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Shrike are very happy with our t-shirt artwork design!

Seller's Response:

good client good mannn

:

It looks amazing! Beyond what I imagined - thank you man




No comments:

Post a Comment