Sunday, February 28, 2021

Draw Custom Yoga Exercise Workouts Illustrations From Image











About:

Hi there,



 I have been making professional medical and exercise illustrations for doctors, therapists, coaches and authors for more than a decade now.Already i've done more than 10000 exercises illustrations with 100% client satisfactions. My works are in medical books, exercise books, health and fitness books. I can create the following illustrations:

Exercises, Workouts, Yoga, Anatomical drawings, medical instruments

And yes, I give discounts for bulk orders.







THANK YOU FOR VISIT MY GIG.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with this seller multiple times now and always very happy with the job - thank you again!

:

Great thanks to you.

:

They are super helpful at creating exactly what you need.

:

This is the fifth time I am working with Creative-Vally. He is a true pro!

:

Excellent and very patient. A multitalented artist that takes pride in their work.




No comments:

Post a Comment