Thursday, February 4, 2021

A Watercolor Illustration In My Style











About:

Hi!
My name is Ecaterina and I am a professional artist.
I paint hand-watercolor illustrations in my style. I like to paint portrait, animals, landscapes, illustrations for book, children's illustrations. 
Also before to start illustration(only for illustrations)in color I send a pencil sketch.I'll send you a scaned file with a big resolution, JPG, PNG files.
If you need  commercial use license you have to add to the price  $10.
If you have any quistions about the price or more details be free to contact me


PS I do not paint erotic or violent images, for the rest, feel free to contact me! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I'm very glad to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work like always

Seller's Response:

Thank you a lot!

Seller's Response:

Amazing pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment