Thursday, February 25, 2021

Create Colorful Digital Illustrations











About:

I'm a young freelance illustrator who will create colorful digital for your personal use or professional projects.



I have previously worked as a junior art director in a Parisian start up where I have learned about the industry and the needs of the market.

I am now a full-time freelance illustrator and want to create great quality expressive illustrations that fit the demand.



I love experiencing with different styles but I tend to stick with colorful digital illustrations that still have a traditional feel to them.



Here on Fiverr I am offering you square illustrations.



If you buy more than 1 square illustration you can either have 2 or 3 different illustrations or they can be combined together to create rectangular illustrations or to be used as a banner. 



Please message me before placing an order so we can talk about your project and find the best way and best ideas together to create the perfect illustration!



After order I'll send you sketches and swatches so we can work through the illustration together and see what works best for you.



I am working on Adobe Photoshop from sketch to finished product.



For any questions don't hesitate to message me!



Reviews


:

Edith has a unique art style and puts real effort in your request. She is quick to respond and will think alongside with you. I would most definitely recommend her! I can't thank you enough, Edith!

:

As always, Edith delivered an artwork of exceptional quality. Very happy to have worked with her again.

:

Fast work, Just what I wanted.

:

Edith is always a pleasure to work with! She is highly recommended and I do plan to work with her again soon.

:

I enjoy Edith's work, 2nd gig purchased from her. Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment