Friday, February 12, 2021

Illustrate Your Childrens Book In A Unique Style











About:

Do you have a children's story and need to illustrate and publish it?


I would draw those illustrations for you! I will make the illustrations you need to make your book wonderful.


The basic gig is just a bottomless character in PNG format. You can add more characters with an additional fee. I can add a flat color background if you want, for free!


Standard: An illustration of a boy, his pet, can add certain characteristics that complete both characters.


Premium Package: the best option for the book of your dreams. An illustration of some interaction of children or adults, perhaps an animal, or a simple scenario.


Other this you need to know:
-You must add my name in the credits of your project.


If we can communicate faster, I can finish your order faster,
So please try to review progress as quickly as possible.


PLEASE write to me before placing an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment