Friday, November 27, 2020

Design An Awesome Illustration Or A Coherent Collection











About:

Before you will decide to purchase any of my services, I will happily discuss with you your project, to make sure your expectations are met to the highest standard. Once we will agree on a clear vision and choose the adequate plan for your commission, I will explain in depth the process and present to you my ideas in the form of rough sketches.



Although I am most passionate about motorcycling and skateboarding culture, my illustration skills go far beyond those themes, so please don't hesitate to just get in touch and introduce your needs.



When it comes to medium, I start with analog sketches and depending on the brief I will choose between black ink, fine liners, marker pens, watercolors, acrylics, spray paints or digital coloring and adding texture in Photoshop.



I supply files for both screen and print.



You can see more of my works on my website: https://www.patiadk.design/



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment