Sunday, November 29, 2020

Design Stunning Print Patterns For Textile And Apparel Uses











About:

Hi, 

I am a professional Fashion & Graphic Designer having 6 years plus industrial experiences.  .  

I will design repeat flat patterns for textile, apparels, wallpapers and others.  You just describe me the idea or show me some examples.

I can design any kinds of textile pattern designs according to your imagination.

You will get: 

  • Satisfaction  Guaranteed
  • 100% High Resolution (As you want)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready Design (CMYK or RGB As you want)
  • Mock-up design
  • Fast and reliable communication
  • I still support after work finished
  • Fast response on revision and inquiries
  • Color Directions
  • Color TCX & TPX Numbers
  • Color Name
  • AI, PDF, PSD, PNG File
  • Print production guid in textile, If you need.
  • Best print media suggestions for Textile use only. 

I would need to get started:

·       Dimensions/scale 

·       your Idea/concept or inspiration

·       colour option if you have any

Just text me before you place order. i would love to design your requirements.  

Try me out! ;)

Thank you

Real 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and easy to work with. Will use again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

fast service

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Amazing - thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment