Friday, November 13, 2020

Create An Awesome Vector Illustration For Affordable











About:

Hello Guys, you can see my portfolio in this link below

www.flickr.com/photos/blueasarisandi/albums

Welcome again to Tosca Digital, In this gig, I will make an awesome vector illustration for an affordable price. Why you should order on my gig? I have been in the vector illustration for a dozen years. I guarantee to make a quality vector illustration for you. 



I'm an expert at making:

  • Vector art
  • Vector portrait
  • Vector tracing
  • Vector logo
  • Flat illustration
  • Vector design
  • Cartoon illustration



How to Start



  • Choose the order package that you need.
  • If you have a special request, explain to me what Illustration that you need, and maybe some sample illustration that you want I make for you.
  • And I will start the design vector illustration.



What you will get in the final result



  • AI and EPS files
  • JPG and PNG files 
  • Any other format you require



If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to send me an inquiry

www.fiverr.com/inbox/blueasarisandi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with Blueasarisandi on over a dozen project. The work is high quality, quick and affordable. I'm most impressed by the professionalism and level of communication.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for repeat order :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing creative skill, very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be using again and again. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your order and tip, I'm really appreciate it :)

Seller's Response:

Good work as always. Had to wait a little longer but it was worth the wait. Thank you Blueasarisandi




No comments:

Post a Comment