Monday, November 9, 2020

Draw Fantasy Or Horror Creatures In Ink











About:

I will draw traditional in black/ white either one fantasy figure or spooky creature/ monster. Mostly i draw traditional on paper with ink and use hatching/stippling for shading. I am very good with creepy monsters and small details. I draw humanoid figures too and will do every gig with all my skills i posses now. Please note that i am constantly thrive to do better an get better, please tell me if you aren't pleased and why.



Important note: You will get a scan of the drawing for the original drawing and shipping you have to select this extra and give me your shipping info.

i will only start drawing on the final piece if you are pleased with a rough sketch that you will recieve first. So please contact me first so we can discuss what you have in mind and it will make the process easier.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment