Monday, November 2, 2020

Design And Draw Botanical Line Art











About:

I will draw any flower you want - from a single flower to a cluster to an entire scene. If you have a specific flower or grouping in mind, please provide photos! I do not often work in color, but for the Premium package, I will do my best to work in color for you. I love any kinds of botanicals, from flowers to succulents to trees, etc. I can deliver fairly quickly, however, I allotted for extra time on these packages because I am still in school and want to ensure I can finish my assignments on time. Also - photos, photos, photos! I would greatly appreciate any source photos that you have! Be as detailed as possible and I will do my best to create what you want!

Reviews


:

Very satisfied, Louise nailed it! Thank you!

:

Perfect communication and better than expected results! Thank you so much

:

Again it was great to work with Louise. Even though this project is complete, I will definitely be reaching out for more in the future.

:

Quick delivery and good communication with the overall illustration :)

:

Love it as usual! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment