Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Draw Simple Whimsical Illustrations











About:



I will draw  simple colorful whimsical illustration of one floral wreath/one character/food/person for $ 5.

I also draw scenery in this gig, please contact me and discuss the price for whimsical illustration of the scenery.



You will get following things for one whimsical  illustration,



  • A4 size soft colorful illustration according to your request.
  • You will get illustrated image in jpeg/ png/ pdf file formats (according to your request).
  • 300 dpi resolution image (if you need custom resolution, I am happy to provide you)





If you wish to buy source file of the illustration, please see my gig extra.($5)



Before place the order, please send me a message and let me know what you want me to draw for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice clothing images, thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, He is very nice person. Kindly gave me extra time when I couldn't complete the work on time.

Seller's Response:

Excellent different clothing images, thank you so much! Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

thank you for cute cartoon animals!




No comments:

Post a Comment