Saturday, March 13, 2021

Create A Colorful Illustration For You











About:

Hello!



I'm Daria, a polish illustrator living in London. Addicted to coffee and colored pencils.



I studied in Warsaw and Bologna, have a MA in illustration & book design, drawing and printmaking. 



I create illustrations for books, posters, textiles, stationery, editorial, fashion, covers....

everything you can imagine my drawings on.



Thanks to many projects with clients all over the world I feel confident in delivering high quality illustrations and I'm not afraid of any challenge. I want our collaboration to be efficient, easy and fun for both sides. 

Creating drawings is my work and my biggest passion so I will do everything in my power to make you happy ;)

Reviews


:

Daria answered quickly, they talk through the process and although we didn't provide the most informative brief they understood. Will be using Daria for all our other work.

:

Always a pleasure working with Daria!

:

Daria was an absolute dream to work with! She replied to my requests quickly and created the most beautiful illustration for me. It was exactly what I wanted, better even! I'm delighted with her work and would recommend her in a heartbeat

:

Daria is great at what she does!

:

Always a pleasure working with Daria! so talented! great communication! just the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment