Monday, March 1, 2021

Chibi Character Illustration For Your Need











About:

i do vector art in chibi style

usually i have done game fanart and avatar gigs

just see it yourself at my

Instagram xar.623

or

Deviant Art xar623.deviantart.com



Reviews


:

Xsr623 created a well detailed and complicated piece of art in a very short amount of time. Probably the fastest I've seen! pro artist and very great st communication. Will buy again soon!

:

xar623 10/10 would recommend. -Diligent -Professional -Fast as lightning had a near perfect sketch within an hour of my order. keep doin your thing xar623 you magnificent son of a gun.

:

Communicated with me throughout the process. Gave my sketches before starting to make sure we had the same thing in mind and great drawing :)

:

Spot on work, took my thoughts and put them together into something that looked amazing. Great all around, starting sketches, communicating and final result!

:

XaR is the most amazing artist I've ever had the pleasure to work with!! his stuff comes out so amazing every single time!! thanks so much man!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment