Monday, March 29, 2021

Astonishing Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi,

"PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER"

I am a professional graphics designer and i a have done many project on children book illustrations.

* children story books

* illustrations, 

* cartoon characters, etc. 

  



* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,



* also I can do story boarding, 

'

* draw concept design and so on.

Reviews


:

We were able to communicate better when I gave examples or stick figure sketches of what I wanted and the placement of scenes. The illustrations of characters were adorable. Communication during the illustrator of a complete picture book was difficult. But in the end I'm sure we both learned much.

:

Thank you SOOOOOO much for the Best illustration ever! - Great person to work with - very pleasant and smart!

:

Thanks Asammad, I appreciate your quick response. Nice work!

:

Very professional and keeps on schedule.

:

Very prompt and pleasant to work with. Great ability to visualize our idea and create the illustration. Will definitely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment