Friday, March 19, 2021

Create Pixel Art Of Any Kind For You











About:

Hi, my name is Sasa, I have 10 years of pixel art experience in game maps, sprite sheets, level and UI designs. Pretty much everything pixel art related!



I strongly advise you to contact me before ordering, we will discuss your needs and I will create a custom offer based on your information.

150px+ dimension will be charged based on your additional information



The Extra Fast Delivery (1 day) is only for single images, objects or characters. 



For more info contact me in Inbox



I am closed for Sprite sheet commissions for the time being

Reviews


:

An astonishing artist! Very professionnal seller that provided an awesome high quality logo in no time!

:

Absolutely amazing artist, great communication! Will be doing business again when needing more art!

:

Once again, it was really good. The work was done really quickly and it's look exactly as i wanted.

:

Really good prestation, It's even better than I imagined. Very attentive and responsive. Thanks again for your work

:

This was my first time using Fiverr, but i had a brilliant experience over all. Sasa was very professional and helpful in correspondence beforehand and during, and has created a beautiful new logo for me. Couldn't be happier :)




No comments:

Post a Comment