Monday, March 22, 2021

Draw Anime Illustration Like Anime TV Series











About:



Gig price updated 2020 09 22



this gig would focus on cell shade character



before you start:

  • Please make sure I’m the right person for you to draw a commission. You come here it means you agree with my style and are willing to comply with the rules that have been made.
  • Please don’t request that it don't go well with my style.
  • I have the right to cancel the commission if there are any bad conditions.
  • The commission takes a while until they are finished. It depends on how detailed the commission and my personal schedule. So please be patient.



DO:

  • Girls, Boy, Shota, loli, Moe, Joshi Koushei, etc.
  • Ecchi (Swimsuit, Lingerie, Panties)
  • Yuri, Shoujo Ai
  • Original Character, Fanart (Anime, Comic, Game)
  • Light Armor, small-medium weapon
  • Twitch banner, Youtuber/Vtuber thumbnail, etc.



DON’T:

  • Heavy Furry
  • Old people
  • Realistic
  • Muscular men
  • Change a photo into my style.
  • Boys Love, Yaoi, Shounen Ai
  • Heavy Armor
  • Landscape background such as city view, forest view, etc.



please send a message to me first. I may working on another commission or have schedule in real life, so if you start click order without message first I would abandon it for a while and focus to what I'm working on.

Reviews


:

The artist took my reference photos and brought the character to life. The coloring looks amazing as well as the line art. I love every aspect of the drawing! The communication was great, and the commission was done quickly and efficiently!

:

I've worked with Satya_rizqy previously and, yet again, received a beautiful piece that more than exceeded my expectations. He created a perfect representation of my original character. His communication, fast delivery, and artistic abilities are top-notch. I'm already planning my next piece and look forward to working together more.

:

Well done, great work.

:

very good seller 10/10

:

Super top top seller! Perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment