Saturday, March 20, 2021

Create Watercolor Architectural Artworks Of Homes











About:

I create graphite, ink and watercolour artworks based on images sent of your home. 



The basic product consists of one a5 sheet with an elevation of your house on it. For £5 extra you can receive a perspective drawing as well (2 sheets of A5 in total). This can be swapped if you wish, so a perspective for £15.



I ship all the drawings using 1st class royal mail in bend proof envelopes.



I am flexible, so am willing to negotiate the format of the end product and the size of the images created, however I usually work in A5-A4. :)

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Both professional and friendly service. drew my house perfectly will use again and also highly recommend

:

Thank you Kahn I really appreciate your feedback! The process has helped me a lot.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment