Friday, March 19, 2021

Draw Dakimakura Anime For You











About:

[ PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE SENDING ORDER ]

[Only accepting visual refference , description only may get aditional charge]



hi, i can draw anime fanart or you original character, depends what u want but in DAKIMAKURA nwn 



I draw 



> Furry

> Male or woman 

> Humanoid Character 

> NFSW ( only r18, i cant draw gore)

> Couples



I dont draw : 



> Mecha

> Armors

> weapon

Reviews


:

This was my first time working with this artist and I am totally blown away! They were very easy to communicate with, and the sketches came back very quickly! After approving the sketches they set out to deliver the most beautiful Dakimakura I could've ever imagined! I will definitely be a returning client and recommending them to my friends. Their prices are so reasonable and their talents are outstanding!

:

Beautiful artwork. Artist followed references and took their time to deliver excellent work. Highly recommended.

:

Good at following specific Instructions and probably will buy again great artist ! :D

:

She was great

:

High quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment