Saturday, December 26, 2020

Draw Illustrations And Graphics For Board Game, Cards, Tarot











About:

I am a profesional Illustrator and comic artist, expert in Digital Inking & Coloring. I work for a lot of publishing house, the most important are Disney, Mattel and JungleKids.



Since for a board game you need a lot of illustration always contact me before order a Gig

so I can do a SPECIAL PRICE for the whole project.



I'll usually send you a full editable PSD in which you can change text, illustrations and all the  things in order to easily crate all the cards for your game.



I will draw everything you  need for your board game, gaming cards, tarot cards, etc.

I can do illustrations, graphics and logos and template.

I will do characters, background, symbols, objects and pictograms.

 

Always send me message before 

we can find a price together.



I have always a lot of work, so you must conctact me to know if I am free,

I do apologize in advance if I'll answer later, but it will be because of the time zone between our Countries or because I am too busy.



So please ask me the cost of your product before you order the Gigs,

and please wait for an answer from me,



I hope I can help you.



Best regards,

Giovanni

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the first time I ever used fiverr or any app that required paying someone for their art. I could not have asked for a more helpful, talented, and willing graphic artist than Gionny! The artwork is AWESOME... but I can't speak enough about Gionny's character. I would recommend him to anyone!

:

Giovanni was Amazing!!! From start to finish! He took my idea from my head and he put it on paper for me. My design is exactly like I pictured and more. I am so excited to make my game a reality. I am actually putting in a second order with him right now before he books up for the holiday. He went above and beyond. He is professional and timely. He does exactly as he promises. He work is impeccable. I can not say enough good things about the design quality of the board and cards. Unfortunately I haven't copyrighted these images yet so I didn't include them. If I can later once they are I will. You will be happy you made the choice to go with with this artist. He is one of a kind!!!

:

This is the 2nd time I purchased from Giovanni. I can't say enough how amazing his work is! His communication is beyond my best hopes. He changed everything I asked. His took everything I asked and its like he elevated my design to 10 times better. His work is impeccable. I am not sure how he is not working for some famous studio at the level of art he does. I recommend him for anything you need done!!!

:

Many Thanks! Actually I work for sevaral pubblishing houses, for comic book, illustrations and board game.

:

this guy is amazing and the project that we created is more than I could have asked for and more gionny is the G.O.A.T. and I will continue to work with him his timing was impeccable and the work blew my mind... I have the best artist ever no one can compare. thank you brother!!




No comments:

Post a Comment