Friday, December 18, 2020

Design Awesome Graffiti Name, Logo Or Words











About:

I will create words in graffiti within 24 hours! If you want logo or simply want your name to be drawn in a graffiti style, you are on track! You have the freedom to choose the color of the letters and the background. You can also choose the style you want. These are my samples so if you would like your desired letter be written in such fonts, feel free to contact me through fiverr. When you click on the order button, we'd directly get started with the drawing. We will get the finest details of your expectations from you and then we will start sketching. We always make sure to update our customers with the results to get from them any suggestions or feedbacks!



Finishing the work doesn't take that long and I would ensure you the best quality. After finishing my piece manually, I scan them and make a digital copy of it. thats is, I recolor them digitally and add more to the drawing. Several editing steps, such as saturating the colors, are always done before submitting the final one.

Reviews


:

Simply Chakolate Limited Co. hired Amira permanently for our company. YOU WILL NOT be disappointed with her work! She works extremely hard to meet all expectations. Work closely with her, calmly guide her through the design you would like, & watch the art come to life. As always Amira, THANK YOU LOVE!!!

:

Amazing! Her prices are great and always execute the vision perfectly!

:

Type a comment…

:

Some of the best work I’ve ever received on this site! I am extremely satisfied.

:

Excellent work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment