Thursday, December 24, 2020

Create The Children Book Illustration











About:

My name is Hao, an illustrator and concept artist.

I love drawing, especially for children's book.

I will create children book illustration or picture book for you.

You just send me your story and I will draw it for you.



I will use Adobe Photoshop,  watercolor, pencil for any illustrate.



Why me :

- I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.

- 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results.

- I will send you AI, PSD, JPEG, PNG, or what you want.

- Fast delivery.

- I will create an illustration based on your description.



PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME BEFORE YOU ORDER IT.





cheers,

Reviews


:

Perfect!!!!

:

Wonderful!

:

Absolutely amazing!!!

:

Great, thank you!

:

Excellent work, as usual! My highest recommendation.




No comments:

Post a Comment