Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Create Amazing Digital Or Watercolor Custom Illustration











About:

Hi, I am Kaleriia. I will illustrate your plant (or any illustration), all you have to do is to describe your flower or anything else by sending me a photo. 
  • Hand drawn

  • Full color
  • Full body
  • No background (Except Premium)

  • A4 paper size, 300dpi, RGB


Note: All illustrations are hand painted using Water
color and Ink on a watercolor paper.

How it works:

1.  Message me first to discuss details.

2.  Place the order.

3.  I will provide a sketch. At this stage, you can ask for a revision if you need.

4.  Once the sketch is approved the next step is coloring.

5.  The last steps: scanning and editing in Ps.

6.  Receive the finished product. You will get two files. One JPEG file with a white background (Except Premium) and one PNG file with a transparent background.



NOTE: Do not place the order before contacting and disusing the details with me, please




Reviews


:

She still very kindly, easy to work with her

:

Very nice for me, she kindly when I request some revision. very recommend

:

Thanks, it was excellent, as usual.

:

Great communication through the whole process. I love the style and the piece came out amazing. I love it! I definitely would request it again.

:

I love her work!




No comments:

Post a Comment