Saturday, December 26, 2020

Create Amazing Isometric Illustration For Your Website











About:

IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER



Welcome to my illustration gigs



I will create amazing isometric, flat or icon illustration for your website, presentation, apps, and landing page





What you will get :



  • 100% Original custom illustration for you

The illustrations are made 100% original for you, no templates, no stock images, no worries about licenses issue



  • High quality file format

Vector graphic with the following format

Editable AI and SVG vector file

jPEG and PNG WITH 300ppi resolution ready for print or website



  • Commercial license in all packages

No additional fee for a commercial license



  • Full service

Full service guarantee until you are satisfied with the results





What i need from you:

  • Description and detail idea of the illustration
  • Color palette of your brand or website
  • Photos or sketches will be very helpful
  • If you have style reference that you want to use, please feel free to send it to me
  • Please check FAQ for more



Can we work for a long term?

Of course, please send me a message to check my availability for that



Please feel free to contact me before placing an order





Thank you for your time to read my gig description, have a good day

Reviews


:

When I Approached alva_vector with my project details, he was very patient with me, trying to explain exactly what I wanted before I ordered. I didn't have to pay for anything for him to give me a Quote or Draw A Basic Mockup of what I wanted. Meaning He, was Kind enough to go through & Try to Imagine My project before we even got started & showed me what it could look like finished. Then we started the Project & within 2 Days he Delivered me the Finished product In Exact Detail of What I Wanted with Little to no Revisions during the Main Delivery.

:

I could not be happier with the illustrations which alva_vector created. They were courteous to communicate with despite a few revisions. Would definitely recommend!

:

Alva was great in communication, timing, and quality of work. Really great job! I will work with Alva again for sure!

:

Always producing outstanding designs. Great to work with!

:

Outstanding as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment