Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Create Unique, Colorful, Digital Illustrations Of Whatever You Need











About:

Hello Everyone!

I'm Karolina and I'm an profesional illustrator for 3 years now. 

I will help you get amazing colorful illustrations for any kind of project you need.



Here is link to my instagram if you want to see more of my illustrations:

www.instagram.com/karwozniak/



HOW IM WORKING:

  1. You are telling me more or less what you want on your illustration
  2. Im making rough sketches of 3 ideas that I have for illustration. Im explaining each of them
  3. You are choosing one idea and im starting to create illustration
  4. After some time im showing you almost ready illustration. If you don't like something you are telling me and I'm changing it. PLEAE NOTE THAT AT THIS POINT WE CAN'T CHANGE THE IDEA OF ILLUSTRATION.
  5. After final approval I'm sending you ready illustration


Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts ;) 

Reviews


:

Thank you so much!! Just love everything you creat!

:

Beautiful design! creative, great communication!

:

Every time is a pleasure!

:

Incredible job! Super fast, talented and fun to work with! I loooove the result!!

:

Second time working with her. I love her work and she's very open to feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment