Monday, December 28, 2020

Create Funny Bright Modern Illustration











About:

Hello, My name is Polina!



Please review my portfolio for further work:

https://www.behance.net/alexeenkopolina



I created this gig to create very cool illustrations!
They can come to your site, book and anywhere.
I can draw cute little animals, people or whatever you want! (of course in my illustration style)


Feel free to contact me with any questions! :)



My package contains only the basic level, but you can purchase additional services.
Just contact me and I will create a separate gig for you!

 

I beg you, before you start an order, contact me



Thank you !

Reviews


:

We love working with Polina. She is extremly taltented. This was our 10th gig. Really good communication, very realiable. Thank you!

:

Thank you for another really nice work!

:

Polina was extremely fast, communicative, understanding, and at a high quality work level. I would definitely recommend!

:

Very talented artist, helped us with making a nice frame.

:

Thank you for creating more beautiful artworks!




No comments:

Post a Comment