Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create A Custom 2D Tile Set And Assets For Your Game











About:

Do you need a tile set for your game? And maybe some assets and UI to go along with that tile set? Then I'm the person to help you out! Being educated in visually oriented game design, and creating cohesive assets for numerous projects, I'm sure I'll be able to create whatever you need!



Some examples of what I can help you out with:

  • Concept ideas and consultation
  • Flexible and expansive tile sets
  • Unique hand-drawn assets
  • Seamless backgrounds and parallax layers
  • Pretty much anything game art related you need



I will send sketches or example work before finalizing the order to ensure that you are happy with what I’m doing, and I'll deliver sets or sheets ready for you to use, in addition to easily editable source files.



If you send me a message I'll be happy to estimate both your needs and a fitting price. And if you need more assets, have specific requests, etc. please don't hesitate to contact me either.



I hope to hear from you, and get to work with you on a great project!





Reviews


:

Great work! This seller is very professional, has good communication, and make an extra effort to satisfy his clients. Definitely will order again. Thanks

:

penzilladraws delivers! Friendly, communicative, collaborative. Thank you for the awesome tileset and great first experience on fiverr!

:

Very very Professional Worker. Just can recommend :)

:

Again knocks it out of the park! I've gone through this artist multiple times and perfect everytime!

:

The art came out super cute! Just what I requested. Penzilla was kind and flexible throughout. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment