Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Draw Anime Style Illustration Character











About:

Hi, i open commission with style like example.

I do:

1. OC

2. Fanart

3. Male / Female

I did not:

1. NSFW

2. Yaoi / the like

3. Mecha

4. armor

5, furry



Terms of Service:

I will draw your character but I have right to accept/decline your commission.

The reference should be a picture, will be better if you give me the description of your character as detailed as possible.

Revision max. 2 times at sketch process.

The price is personal use only.



'll draw your character in my style (just like the sample), I can't change my style. Working time will be around 4-7 days. You can contact me anytime to ask about the progress. ;)

NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER :)

Reviews


:

Super helpful and responsive! Finished my commission 2 days early then stated, would definitely recommend!

:

fani is an amazing studious artist!!quick responding and very acute with order details!!! will definitely use her talents in future projects!!!

:

The Seller was totally friendly, did matched my rough idea with the first sketch and improved with any change, like hey could you do the beanie different, can you change my glasses, i dont like that hand possition and so on. i think i was a pretty complicated costumer, but the Seller did better than what ive imagined. I just recomment to say in the offer you are willing to sent the PSD aswell. :D Thank you again ! :D

:

What an artist and what a service. I feel bad as I made so many unintentional changes once the perfectionist in me took over, and Fanni was polite throughout and made all the changes I requested. Would use her again... if she would take my money! I don’t blame her if she wouldn’t.

:

The artist was very cooperative and worked with me on the final edits of the work. I will be reaching out again if i need more work done. The piece was even completed 2 days early from the promised date.




No comments:

Post a Comment