Friday, December 11, 2020











About:

I can create an illustration of your favorite actor, character or animal. And if you want I can create an illustration of you or another person, send a picture as reference and I will do it.



Lest's illustrate anything you want!



Facebook banners

Twitch banners

Profile pictures

Character design

Portrait

Album cover

Podcast cover

Book cover



400+ HAPPY BUYERS REVIEWS. 

GOOD WORK 100% GUARANTEED.



You choose the style:



- REALISTIC 

- CARTOON

- AMERICAN COMIC

- ANIME

- CONCEPT ART



If you ordering this gig you are having:



  • HIGH QUALITY
  • THE BEST AND THE MOST CREATIVE ILLUSTRATION.
  • GOOD SERVICE WITH FAST RESPONSE FOR ANY INQUIRY.
  • FAST DELIVERY
  • COMMERCIAL USE
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS



SOURCE FILE HAS AN EXTRA COST ($25)



3 packages:

BASIC $20 - LINE ART - One (1) illustration 

STANDARD $60 -LINE ART + BASIC COLOR - One (1) illustration

PREMIUM $90- DETAILED AND FULL COLOR - One (1) illustration



All packages includes background, commercial use and UNLIMITED REVISIONS.



Choose your favorite!



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!



Samuel Bujanda

Graphic Design & Illustration

Reviews


:

I highly recommend this talented artist and tipped him 25% as a token of my appreciation for his artwork quality, prompt communication, and ability to bring to life my abstract idea with brilliant execution. Can't wait to work with him again.

:

Samuel is a real professional. We were in a jam and the entire time Samuel was responsive, polite, quick, and just kick ass. Use this man.

:

My illustration came out absolutely fantastic, I love it! Samuel did an amazing job. He communicated well, responds very quickly and fixed the revisions asked almost immediately.

:

I am so impressed with Sam's skills. He is very talented and patient. Thanks for such amazing work and bringing my logo to life!! I love it! I draw a lot for others and I will definitely be back in the future with all my illustrator needs! Definitely leaving a tip 😁

:

He done excellent work a little hard to get him to communicate at times but he delivers a product that’s second to non




No comments:

Post a Comment