Thursday, December 24, 2020

Create T Shirt Design Illustration For Your Clothing











About:

Hello everyone!



i create design illustration for your logo,clothing design etc.

if you are interested in a portfolio that I have created, you can order now. if there is anything that needs to be asked or the information is lacking in detail you can send me a message.I will visualize the ideas that you have, and we talk about that. I will reply as soon as possible!



You have to be specific about your idea. I'm sending rough sketches as updates at early stage. So that we're on the same page. If you need changes- it is the only stage I will redraw or add things



WHAT YOU GET FOR BASIC

simple BLACK AND WHITE illustration with PNG file

PNG FILE



WHAT YOU GET FOR STANDARD

COLOR (NO BACKGROUND)

PSD + PNG FILE

Commercial USE



WHAT YOU GET FOR PREMIUM

COLOR COMPLEX WITH SHADING + (BACKGROUND)

Mock up

PSD + PNG FILE

Commercial USE



if there is anything that needs to be asked or the information is lacking in detail you can send me a message.I will visualize the ideas that you have, and we talk about that. I will reply as soon as possible!



Thankyou :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He brought the design I envisioned to life, and not to mention in a timely and efficient manner. He sends sketches of your design before the delivery date to ensure that the design is coming along how you wanted. I would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

thankyou very much 😄🙏🏼 i really appreciate it 😄

Seller's Response:

He is awesome. Sent me a sketch within hours of me placing the order. Great responder and artist. Keep up the good work!!

Seller's Response:

thankyou very much 😄🙏🏼 i really appreciate it 😄

:

he was very understanding with my design that I sent him very professional and always gave me updates on my design will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment