Friday, December 11, 2020

Illustrate Your Photo Digitally











About:

Hi and welcome to this illustrated mind. On this gig I offer you the possibility to have your own photos transformed into hand drawn pics. Maybe you have a family photo of a travel photo you’ll like to have with this theme. This is a perfect gift! You can use the drawings as postcards, birthday cards, calendars, books and make a very personalized piece. It will be my pleasure to make your images pass under the pen and the more vivid colors.



*IMPORTANT*

1. I don’t do people’s faces completely detailed. I only trace the eyebrows, lips, nose, shape of the eyes and any other significant detail (like a birthmark or freckles). You can see an example on my art pieces here.

2. Animals usually don’t look great in this kind of drawing, but you can still send me the photo before you order to see if I can do it or not.

3. BEFORE ORDERING please message me via inbox if you think the image is very complicated and want to make sure I can do it, or if you have any other question :)

Reviews


:

Everything was perfect. She even added extra details at the end upon my request. Definitely will be ordering again! Thank you!

:

Perfect detailed work!

:

Once more a Fast and Excellent delivery. A true artist ~!

:

It was great. I can recommend to everybody. Very good work, thank you again :D

:

perfect, thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment