Thursday, December 10, 2020

Draw Illustration, Fanart Or Artwork You Want











About:

I been an illustrator and comic artist since 2012, showcasing my talents for both major and indie publishers. I’ve worked on various children and teen books in the past and would now like to utilize my talent for you. All drawings are done manually and are ran through Photoshop for the finishing touches. I am capable in drawing in American or Manga style depending on your preference. Please contact me first to open up a line of communication. Thank you.

Reviews


:

Seller was really responsive and once the rough sketch was approved the custom drawing project was delivered faster than expected. One round of revisions were done within 30 minutes and the quality of the work went above my expectations.

:

Great artist and seller, good man!

:

allways great

:

Always high quality. Thank you.

:

Beautiful work!




No comments:

Post a Comment