Friday, December 4, 2020

Draw Continuous Line Art A Black And Colored With 24 Hrs











About:

thx for the interest in my service. I hope I can help you. 



This gig will get you a black and white line drawing of whatever you want or need.



I will provide your files in any format and size you want: JPG, PNG, PDF all in high quality and also editable source files in the format you need: AI, EPS, Pdf, PSD, TIFF. The advantage of the source files is that this are vector files what means that you can print it in any size you want without the loss of quality. 



What I can offer you in this gig:

  • high quality drawing
  • print ready vector files in any file format you need
  • 100% editable work
  • your satisfaction is my goal
  • rainbow illustration



Please don't hesitate to ask me when you aren't sure which gig you should pick.

I can make you an offer for whatever you want. Send me a message. 



Have a great day :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant job delivered very quickly. Highly recommended - Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your trust, we are waiting for your order

:

Solargeo-art was responsive and fast, and I have an illustration my friend will adore. Thank you!

:

I hope your friends like it and don't forget to order again. thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment