Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi Icons











About:

Chibi Icon Commissions!



Thank you for checking out my commissions gig and helping my dream of becoming a freelance artist come true! 



  • You may contact me before or after ordering.


  • Send me a reference picture of your character and I will get started as soon as possible. I can even create a character from a written description :)


  • Send or describe a character pose and expression you would like.
  • Send or describe a background you would like.


Will Draw
:

-OC/Fanart (male or female characters)

-From a photo (real people turned chibi)



Will Not Draw:

-Mechas

-Furries

-Elder Characters

Reviews


:

I absolutly love the final product. Sydniedraws was so helpful and such a good artist I couldnt be happier with this.

:

The seller was really kind and her artwork looks really cute. I'm very happy. :)

:

did really well! definitely would buy again!

:

The artwork was amazing, and she was very fast at correcting detail that I didn't specify from the beginning. Awesome experience overall.

:

I asked her if she was up for drawing one of my geckos, she said yes. I put in the order, and less than 12 hours later I had it. Adorable really.




No comments:

Post a Comment