Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Draw Special Cute Or Badass Chibi Or Your Original Character











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU !!! (´∀`)♡


Due still much orders in queue, I must set the day for delivery to 30days.

But you can message me first to make sure the date for delivery ^^

We can talk it (´∀`)♡



And Please do not too rush, because too many orders in queue, but I will do my best for the result ^^




Hi there.

Welcome to my gig <3



I can draw chibi of:

  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  • Existing characters (anime, manga, movie,etc)

  • Game characters 


Please follow these steps: ( ˘ ³˘)



1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...

2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer;

3. Start the order;

4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well;

5. I line and color it then deliver you.



Thank you for your reading and have a wonderful day !! (´∀`)♡

"Please inbox me before placing your order" Thanks~



Best Regards,

Hime <3





Reviews


Seller's Response:

So the communication lack was on my side and i feel bad for it. Trough it all i see now mails about what i think about various things, but even withmy abstence it was nailed extremely well. Thank you for the amazing work! 😄

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like the result >< Hope we can work together again in the future ^w^ Have a good day~

Seller's Response:

Amazing all around artist with 10 out of 10 communication. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Well be working with her again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your order! >w< I'm glad you like the result Hope we can work together again in the future >w< I will do better in the future Hope you have a nice day~ ^w^

Seller's Response:

great communication and changed everything i needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment