Friday, November 27, 2020

Make An Epic Illustration For You











About:



Hey, I'm Steff, a studied illustrator, animation artist and stately certified designer from Berlin, Germany. In over 10 years experience in professional design I developed a style that is influenced by 90s cartoons, 60s psychedelica, 80s aesthetics and by nowadays GIF-Art.



Usual work process:



1. Conception



We decide for a overall idea and work it out.



2. Illustration



I send you a first illustration draft and we have revision rounds if necessary.



3. Premium Animation



For the premium gig I animate the album artwork and dub it with a track of yours, so you can use it as trailer for social media or as lofi music video for YouTube.



If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


:

THIS GUY HERE IS AMAZING!!!! Very responsive, works great with your ideas and will add his own twist to help bring everything to life!! Cant thank him enough for everything and I will be a multiple returning customer.

:

It was a very difficult illustration but he did his best as always! He is always open to feedback and listens to my ideas and needs. Trippiestef is always accurate and on time. A great artist and person! I love working with him <3

:

Super fast! and unique fun style as always. Thanks Steff!

:

AMAZING!!!

:

Nice work! Totally recommended :)




No comments:

Post a Comment