Sunday, November 29, 2020

Create A Sketch Design Of Your Wedding Ring











About:



I will create a sketch design of your  wedding rings or engagement rings.

I'm looking for a new interesting project where I can to realize my creative potential. 

I'm looking forward your order.

Reviews


:

Asked for a sketch of a signet ring and got what I wanted, good communication, too!

:

Asked for a Peridot as the larger stone, and it appears to be a diamond.; Not a hug deal as I can swap it out when made, but not 100% to spec.

:

Easy to work with, a keen understanding of what I needed and the delivery was fast.

:

He was very good at executing the order and following instruction. He knows what he is doing. Talented person. This was a very good experience for me. I will order from him again and I recommend him.

:

Exactly what I had hoped for. Really did work and was creative! Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment