Sunday, November 29, 2020

Create A Fluid And Energetic Vector Illustration











About:

If you’re looking for a bold, funny and ludic vector illustration, it will be a pleasure to work with you. 

Before soliciting the order, please write me a massage so we can talk about the project and discuss your needs and preferences. 

This is a gig for vector illustration with elements that interconnect in a very energetic and fluid way. I use the program Illustrator to create the illustration that is finished in a Jpeg image with high resolution and in an editable vector file.

You can choose between three packages, which vary in the number of elements.

NOTE:

If you look for another kind of illustration, I invite you to take a look at my others gigs with different styles of drawing. 

Prices may vary according to project requirements.

The copyright for the illustrations I create belongs to the buyer, but the illustration is my creation and I can share it on my social networks. If you want me to wait a while before releasing the illustration, let me know.

If you want an extremely urgent delivery, I am not the person you are looking for.

Reviews


:

Communiction, energy, creativity and detail is what I mostly impressed with by daniel. He also took the time to research the subject of the illustration and made some great suggestions as well. Excellent job, we will be working on future jobs.

: :

He's fantastic!

:

Seller is very professional and attentive to detail. Work quality is phenomenal. Would highly recommend.

:

Hard-working, intuition, depth and talent - or simply, a superstar. Plus a genuinely nice person.




No comments:

Post a Comment