Friday, November 20, 2020

Create A Line Drawing Of Your Photo In Black And White











About:

PERFECT for profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, colouring books, website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing at home or professionally.



  • Just send me a photo (Good quality, 200kb+) and I will draw a unique stencil in my style! 



  • I can add any text of your choice



  • More than 1 person to be drawn? Just select the quantity when ordering





Please note that a basic portrait ($5) includes a simple head and shoulders drawing of ONE person, animal or object (See pic 2 above for package details)

Does not include hands as it's extra work. If you would like hands drawn please add the "add-on" "Draw hands" Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Is my 3rd job with this seller and all has been an extraordinary experience, communication and fixing what it needs to be fixed to fill my requirements recommended 100% . Thank you 🙏.

Seller's Response:

thanks for the order

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service. Very quick, and took feedback on board well. Really happy with the end result and will definitely be working with this artist again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

I have ordered several portrait illustrations, which I received very quickly, precisely and in very good quality. Correction loops were never necessary :)




No comments:

Post a Comment