Thursday, November 19, 2020

Create A Flat Graphics For Your Website Or Mobile App











About:

I will design an amazing illustration with characters for your web or mobile app.



It can be used in:
  • personal use

  • commercial use (cards, books, flyers, posters, etc.)



                                      Algorithm to work with me:


  1. Please send me a message before order ( attach examples of arts, which you want to get. OR you can order art in my own style)
  2. We will discuss the art (style, color palette, delivery time)
  3. We have the best deal and start to make the offer/order
  4. I start to draw!
  5. We will discuss the final result and you can make FREE revisions before the work will be finished.

  6. I will complete your painting - Enjoy the result!


Thanks for reviewing me as a candidate for your project!

I hope my help will be useful to you!

Reviews


:

The designer gave me good suggestions and options. Good communication and on time delivery.

:

He was fantastic. I went above and beyond. Provided great suggestions and gave detailed explanations and feedback. Will be my first choice for future work!

:

He cares, seems to want to provide a good product.

:

good communication. on-time delivery.

:

Quality and artistic works. Great communication before and during the order. Will work with the seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment