Saturday, January 30, 2021

Draw Concept Art And Illustration Of Characters And Monsters











About:

We are a group of freelance artists. We create super cool and high quality illustrations, concepts, characters in our own style. Let us will bring your ideas to life.  

The price of the illustration is based on its details and quality. So send me messengers and we can discuss before you order.

We will work 2 steps:

Step 1 - Sketch: I will send you the sketches within the first half timeline of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the layout, ideas (characters, background, front ground) of the illustrations.

Step 2 - Color: I will send you on the final day of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the color, light. I will not agree with any feedback about the ideas or layout at this step.

So, please help me to check the sketches carefully before we work on the color step!

P/s: The high-resolution files (PSD) is with 1 layer for the illustration and 1 layer for the text (if any).

Reviews


:

The seller was easy to work with, but the quality of the project left more to want. It had potential, but I felt like he was determined to do things in his style, not the style we had agreed upon that he said he could do. The art didn't quite work together, too obviously layered and not one uniform piece. Again, super easy to talk with, but still didn't come out how I wanted. After several revisions, I just gave up and accepted it. I suppose it's good enough, but not for what I paid.

:

In the end the result was quite pleasing but I had to comment a lot and I was always provided final results instead of discussing first, delivering rough sketches and so on. It took so much longer than expected, but still he is quite talented. Communication could be better!

:

Perfect execution of ideas!

:

Great artist and great work as always

:

Amazing concepts!




No comments:

Post a Comment