Sunday, January 31, 2021

Draw A Character Illustration











About:

Please write me a message before placing an order, so we can discuss all the details! 


So you've found me and now you're ready to get that special character illustration you've always dreamed of. 
I can draw a cute lady or good looking guy, your girlfriend's or boyfriend's portrait and even illustrate your favorite character from your favorite book or a movie! 


Already have your own idea for a sketch? Send it to me first!
Let's create something wonderful together! 


I will provide you with the following:
  • a character drawn just for you;
  • clear milestones and revisions process (amount depends on package):
  • high-resolution JPG\PNG\PSD files;
  • transparent PNG file (if needed).


Once you place the order, we will discuss all the details and I'll create a pencil sketch for you. When the sketch is ready we'll discuss it (what's right, what's wrong, what needs to be changed) and I will start to color it in. 


I'll be happy to create a unique character illustration just for you! 

Reviews


:

What an amazing talent! Katja made me smile more then my ex could do under the sheets. She used her craft and it is outstanding. Would recommend her for sure to anyone looking for an artist.

:

This is my second time working with WinterCoco, and both times were really great. They really worked hard to make sure everything was perfect for me. I will be working with them again in the very near future.

:

Follows direction well and produces very high quality art. This is my third piece from them, and I will be ordering again. I'm always satisfied with what I order. This piece is gorgeous!

:

Always a pleasure working with this artist. This time I had a major revision because my description was lacking and they were very quick to handle it and make a perfect piece of artwork for me.

:

Great work even with just a few given specifics. Wintercoco quickly adapted to a change i wished and delivered a great piece of art.




No comments:

Post a Comment