Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Create Character Design Or Illustration











About:

""""Please message me before make an order""""



I will make your idea of your fantasy character, superhero, concept art, sketch, etc come to life.

From sketch, black and white shading, simple shading, to fully detailed illustration



I need a close description of what you have in mind.

The better the reference and inspiration you give me, the better the outcome. provide me some reference images would be helpfull. 

If you don't have a concrete idea, you will be giving me creative freedom with your permission.



Price may change depending on:

  • Complexity/details
  • Added background
  • Added characters


Regular process:



Sketching stage:

After getting your order and receiving your brief, I will come up with a sketch in black and white or color (rough lines and shades).

We can check and correct composition, character traits, important elements you need, etc.



Final rendering:

I will deliver the rendered image after the final preview approved.



no extra cost for minor changes

extra fee for major changes.

i would really appreciate if you send me a message first

Reviews


:

He was very open and intuitive on the the image I described for him. His ability to take my description and turn it into a work of art was amazing. I will be working with him again and recommend him for anyone that is looking for an artist that truly gets the feel of the image that the author has in mind.

:

The illustration was for a science outreach project to develop a microbiology themed card game and make microbe inspired character. Salmonella has been conceived and I am very happy.

:

This illustration was for the microbattle card game science outreach project. I am happy with the design for L.casei and the description was translated well into the drawing. Great work :)

:

Very communicative and checked in to make sure everything was right and made revisions super quickly. Great seller and great value!

:

I would without a doubt like to work with him again. his artwork is fantastic. the only problem we overcame was a language barrier which did NOT effect the final product. He did a fantastic job.




No comments:

Post a Comment