Friday, January 22, 2021

Draw A Fashion Or Editorial Illustration In My Unique Style











About:

PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Hello! My name is Sasha and I am ready to turn any your ideas into unique fashion illustrations, 100% hand drawn.

I work in fashion illustration professionally from 2017. So I can really draw anything. I have my own specific style so you can be sure that your illustration will not look like any other.

YOU CAN USE MY ILLUSTRATIONS FOR:

  • personal use (you can print illustration on any surface in any size)
  • presents
  • social media
  • commercial use (cards, editorials, invitations, your merch)
  • clothes sketches for fashion brands
  • advertising

ADDITIONAL EXTRAS:

  • Each additional figure for $60
  • Extra-fast delivery in 3 days for $40

REVISIONS:

I provide 5 free revisions for one illustration.

You can see the sketch before I finish illustration. In this case you will have 3 revisions in sketch stage and 2 revisions for only color adjustments when the illustration will be finished.

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE BRIEF IN PROCESS, IT SHOULD BE PAID (price will be depends on amount of details you will want to change)

You can message me anytime with any questions!

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am absolutely impressed and more than satisfied. I love your work and would recommend you straight away and it will definitely not be the last time. Communication is amazing. She is very responsive to the wishes and makes everything possible and in the end you are just enthusiastic. Perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Again, we have had an amazing illustration made. We are so pleased with. We Totally recommend her. She is not just the best artist, she is also so well to communicate with. We rate her as 10 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you very much. πŸ’ž πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

:

Thank you so muchπŸ’”

:

I have already worked with her a second time and I am again fully convinced and overjoyed with her work. The cooperation works really well. She fulfills every idea and every wish and that very quickly. So absolutely recommendable.




No comments:

Post a Comment