Monday, January 4, 2021

Digital Art Illustration Commission Chibi Fullbody











About:

Digital Art Commission

-Chibi fullbody

[Background- mostly cell shaded and base colors

Semi Detailed background - Detailed and rendered custom add on included

for detailed background please refer to full background artwork category]

-Commercial price is only applicable if its going to be sold as prints



1. I currently don't do NSFW!

2. I offer Add ons like for full background artworks!

3. I don't give out PSD files

4. All add ons and custom things you might want to add please talk to me about it

5. Usual working time upon receiving the rough sketch: 3 - 6 days



-: D ill send you a rough sketch to insure you I'm working on it (and if you wanted anything changed before i proceed)

-then after that ill give you the full High resolution artwork when I'm done!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment