Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Draw Fashion Illustration, Sketch, Portrait, Editorial











About:

Hello, my name is Ilona and I’m a professional fashion illustrator. 
I can provide you with high quality illustrations for your projects, social media, prints, business cards, websites, presents, fashion designs and so on.


I work in different styles so please CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FIRST and we will talk about your project, your ideas and wishes. It will be great if you provide me with references (style, pose, colors, etc), it will help us to do an amazing job without any misunderstandings.


You will get:
- high quality illustration 4000x4000 pixel 300dpi
- File format .jpeg, .pdf and .png with transparent background 
- Ready to print image


Please pay attention that I work only digitally (I use iPad and procreate app for my work).


Also please look at the extra section, you can add to your purchase:
- simple (5$) or detailed (20$) background 
- source file with all the layers in .psd (10$)
- additional figure (30$)
- additional revisions (5$)


Please note that PRICE CAN VARY base on you wishes, details, preferred style and timing. So feel free to contact me!


Thank you and have a great day!




Reviews


:

Ilona is an absolute talent and extremely skilled, but her *intuition* is what sets her apart. She's communicative and proactive in interpreting what you need. She knows what's up and obviously has excellent taste. Will be working with her again and highly recommend her work.

:

Ilona is always great to work with. I'm a returning customer, and will be back. She has extreme skill, taste, and the all important solid intuition.

:

Ilona provided was very exceptional service. I found it very pleasant to communicate the the vision of my project. Well done. Thank you!

:

Ilona was great to work with. Very efficient and accommodating. Communication was excellent! I was very happy with my drawings!

:

reliable great work, perfect designs to match our requests, great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment