Sunday, January 3, 2021

Draw Amazing Yoga, Fitness, Workout, Exercise Or Other Pose Illustrations











About:

Welcome to my gig!



I will illustrate yoga, fitness, workout, exercise or any pose illustrations professionally as you wish. I have vast experience in illustration drawings.



Requirements :



Please send me reference image so that my illustrations are accurate. No problem with the low  quality image. As well as where you want your Highlight/blob (If you want it).



Why choose me & benefits you will get?



  • Unlimited revisions
  • 300 dpi high resolution file
  • Free copyrights & the commercial license
  • Very fast delivery
  • swift communication
  • Source file (Ai, Psd, Eps, Pdf as you want)
  • Transparent background or Png file
  • Use the gradient color if needs
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • PROFESSIONAL AND EXCELLENT SERVICE



NOTED : If you have long term, Bulk orders or Special requests, Don't hesitate to contact me. I'll do it quickly as you need. I'm always happy to discuss the price as well. And yes, I give discounts for bulk orders.



I WON'T STOP WORK UNTILL YOU SATISFIED 100%



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Kindly contact me before placing an order. 



Just contact me right now and feel the difference..... I am looking forward to work with you...



Thank you!

Reviews


:

I've ordered illustrations for the second time from this seller and the results came back very good with just a few minor adjustments, which were changed quickly and accurately. The final delivery was made a couple of days after deadline but that was no big deal for me. I would definitely recommend this seller.

:

Easy to deal with.

:

Great work

:

Great work

:

Great and easy to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment