Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Create Hand Drawn Illustration For You











About:

I'm a professional seller at Fiverr and my biggest passion is making hand-drawn (iPad Pro) illustrations for my clients.



I have my own style and I'm not able to create hyper-realistic illustrations. 



So, this is what you will get for 30 dollars:

  • One hand-drawn illustration (iPad with pencil)
  • Black & White only (you can check my extras or other packages for adding colors)
  • You will get at least two variations (not 2 illustrations)
  • You will get a 3000x3000px (300 dpi) artwork (or you can tell me what size you need)



What can you get with extras?



  • I will give you a permission to use my artwork commercially
  • I can add colors on your illustration
  • I will fill your illustration with colors in my software
  • I can make this in only three days
  • I can put any text you want
  • I can send you a source file, so you can change anything you want for yourself.



You can always contact me before ordering a gig if you have a specific idea for your project.

Reviews


:

Such an amazing artist!!!! I love this guys art so much ! Always delivers an awesome product and goes the extra mile!!! Thanks so much Jan! You crushed this one

:

Good work thanks

:

Excellent at pen work!

:

A very kind person and working hard to make his customer satisfied!

:

He was great! The art didn't really live up to the examples in his samples tho. but moderately satisfied. That sneaker is DOPE.




No comments:

Post a Comment