Sunday, January 24, 2021

Draw Unique Children Books Illustrations











About:

I am a digital artist and graphic designer with an experience of 4 years in the field of graphic design and illustration. I make illustrations for ebooks as well as for printed book. In this gig, I will make any kind of custom illustrations according to your requirement and provide you with high quality illustration.



What you will get?

  1. HQ custom children book illustration
  2. 100% Unique and custom design
  3. Customer satisfaction guarantee
  4. Fast and reliable communication
  5. Unlimited revsisions


HOW DOES IT WORK?

  1. You will provide me with the information and details required for the project.
  2. Once you accept it order, I will start working on illustration.
  3. After the order is placed and completed, I will send you the final files.


According to your requirement, I can provide illustrations in following formats:

  1. JPEG
  2. PNG
  3. PDF
  4. SOURCE FILES(PSD, AI)


250$ is package for full book. 10 pages + book cover. If you need extra pages or source files, then go to my gig extra or send me message directly.





Please contact me before placing order.

For custom orders drop me a message. I will give you custom offers.



Have a good day. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mine was a Christmas book and even though I started the process a little late, my illustrations were done in record time. I can't say enough about the communication for mehkarshad took my words and turned them into pictures and there is no greater thrill! She was very timely in getting back to me and reassuring me. I believe the expression in my character's eyes says it all for she captured their feelings. Thank you so very much. Until next time.

:

In around a month Mehkarshad has completed my first children's ebook for me. To which I am super grateful! It probably could've taken a lot less time however, there were things I wasn't aware of and Mehk helped guide me through. Would I use their services again? Absolutely without a doubt! Thank you so much once again! And I'll see you again soon and at least next time a bit more wiser.

:

Absolutely STOKED with the results she produced! Actually I was a bit hesitant about giving her a great review because it just means she's going to be a lot busier and harder to hire! Thank you so much!

:

hahaha dont worry i will love to work with you. thank you

:

YES! Got there in the end! Grateful!




No comments:

Post a Comment