Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Design Animal Mascot Logo











About:

Hello everyone..!

welcome to my gig



I will design animal mascot logo for your esport team, sport team, community, t-shirt etc.

Original drawing only, start from sketch.

THIS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK AND NO RESELLER.

I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST QUALITY.



Basic Package :



  •    1 Mascot design (black and white color)



  •    High quality (JPG & PNG Transparent)



  •    2 Revision



  • Head Only





Standard Package :



  •    1 Mascot design (color and high quality)



  •    High quality (JPG & PNG)



  •    3 Revision



  • Head Only





Premium Package (RECOMMENDED) :



  •    1 Mascot design (full color, with shading and best quality)



  •    High quality (JPG & PNG)



  •    4 Revision



  •    Source file Format Eps or Ai



  • Full Body





Note:



  • I ALSO SELL EXCLUSIVE COPYRIGHTS FOR YOUR LOGO :)
  • PLEASE CALL ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING, WE DISCUSS THE LOGO YOU WANT :)
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE LOGO I CREATED IS NOT ORIGINAL (ONLY FOR PREMIUM PACKAGES)





Thank You :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Otaart took an idea I had in my head and created something like I had printed it straight out of my mind. This seller is professional, communicative, and responsive to ideas and suggestions. Everything was done in an extremely timely manner. We are in different time zones and they were able to communicate with me when they were able to continue working on the project. I could not be happier with my product. If you don't use Otaart you are truly missing out! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

A thousand thanks for trusting Otaart 😊 and thanks for the tip 😊

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend. We are very pleased with this design. I’m going to stick with what we have now as I love it! You’ve been truly amazing I’d give you 11 stars if I could. Can’t wait to get this design on shirts and stickers!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your great review, and thanks for the tip. I'm waiting for another job from you 😁

:

Otaart did exactly what I had envisioned in my head. Communication was excellent through the entire process. I will definitely be using him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment